Monday, November 29, 2010

Get off the couch... or out of bed in my case

"Exercise gives you endorphins.  Endorphins make you happy.  Happy people don't kill their husbands.  They just don't." - Legally blond.

There you have it my married friends... go get your sweat on :)

It's hard to know what exercise is appropriate when you are sick... it's the rest - effort continuum that baffles me.  If you have advice on this one, please feel free to weigh in!!
Today, I declined the most heartwarming workout invitation I may have every received - "you, me, and whoever, we're working muscle up technique.  you're going to get one before Friday!"
A trainer after my own heart, and alas in a 'morally responsible' awareness I opted not to potentially infect the whole gym with conjunctivitis (dramatic... it's probably just a reaction to sleeping with my contacts in, nonetheless... my eye balls are neither functional nor pretty). 

So what do I do?  Guess I put aside my dramatic 'death by mini bar' thing I've got going on here (added sickness of my own making) and get my rear down to the garage to work my muscle ups any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment