Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Half Week's Workouts

Monday 
21-18-15-12-9 Snatch(65lb not 115lb), Wallballs (14 not 20lbs), Knees to Elbows =  25:09  

I haven't done wallballs in a long time.  I really struggled to get the rythym of them on the 1st two sets.  Thought I gave myself a black eye for a short time there.  But alas, I am resilient.
I broke up the 1st three rounds quite a bit, but no all out stops between the round of 12 wallballs and the end. 
This is the first time I have ever snatched in a WOD.  I'm happy with 65lbs for this amount of reps. I should be! My one rep max is only 85 lbs.
My snatch form was probably not great throughout, but there were several short sets of the snatches that I felt really strong - where my mental game was zoned in, focused and positive.

Tuesday sore, sore, so sore. Good news- my lower back does not feel too sketchy; it's my arms and my neck and buttcheeks.  Today, quick lunch workout. 
4 rounds: hill run 200m, 25 squats, 15 V-ups = 8:50

Wednesday 3 rounds: 400m run, 15 pullups, 50 squats, 15 pullups = 13:30
All pullup sets unbroken.  I'm happy with that.  Next time stronger on the squats.


Thursday travel day = rest day?

I'm going to be out of my patterns for a long weekend and I'm so excited. 
Excited to drop back in on Crossfit Rio Rancho and let them demolish me at altitude, visit friends, and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment