Sunday, January 9, 2011

Whole 30/Paleo Challenge Take 2


So Christmas time got a little wild and ended with a repentant me on my sick bed.
I'm committing to another 40 days ... no cheats, no excuses, just real food.

Goals this time around:
1) To not allow 'going strict' to make me feel like a victim or  keep me from 'going out' and spending time with friends.
2) Not to snack on nuts all day, but save them for emergencies and a garnish.
3) To be Zone-esque in my meals... eat 5x/day no less than 2 1/2 hrs apart
4) Do eat a recovery something post workout
5) Do post meals on the Whole 30 blog for ideas and accountability

Chest 36, Waist 29, Abs 32, Hips 37.75, Thigh 22.5,
Bicep 11.75, Calf 15 (just for fun these two)
135lbs of lovely lady
compare to last time

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think there is probably going to be a Buckle-Down-Strict-Paleo month or so in my future. I'm having such a hard time letting the indulgence of the holidays go. Anyway, go on with your bad self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look smokin' hot!!!!!!---From Sallie!!!

    ReplyDelete