Thursday, August 16, 2012

Training Power Deux



"We are what we repeatedly do.

Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."

-Aristotle



Another video that gets my head straight and set to do work, make my training count, and generally gets me  fired up to make a habit of living for excellence in this moment.


"I have rassled with an alligator... I done tossled with a whale.
I have handcuffed lightning and thrown thunder in jail.
That's bad." 
Ha.ha. Muhammad Ali... such a poet 

"It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
How much you can take and keep moving forward." 
Thanks for that Rocky Balboa

"Never give in. Never give in. Never. Never. Never. In nothing great or small, large or petty,
Never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. 
Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." 
-Winston Churchill... He knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment