Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tragical Things


source
 I find myself feeling a little like this - simply wretched.  A lesson must be learned but it's no use talking about it.  One must simply cry, bear the shame, and humbly walk forward with the consequences of impulsive acts born from emotions.
Oh Anne of Green Gables, Tomorrow is fresh with no new mistakes in it. YET. 
Things turn out okay for Anne.  I hope today that I can endure like her through the catastrophes - Head held high.

The practical relation as regards this blog today is I thrive with REAL food... treats and indulgences, sometimes, really aren't treats... I think they will make me feel special and beautiful with raven black hair, instead I end up feeling just awful, hurt, and worse off than before aka Green Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment