Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pad Thai Stir Fry Breakfast

Sometimes, I drag my feet to the kitchen in the morning and the last thing I feel like eating is eggs.  A fruit smoothie first thing in the morning may sound nice, but if I start my day that way it sets me up to want sugar all day long.  So the last two days I've gone for dinner at breakfast time.

Broccoli slaw
Cauliflower 'rice' - finely chopped
Zucchini slivered (use a peeler to slice off long strips
red onion
1 chicken breast
1 egg
EVOO
Balsamic
Coconut aminos
Cilantro
Lime
Cracked pepper

  1. Heat EVOO in pan
  2. Add veggies stirring
  3. add just a tsp or so aminos and vinegar
  4. Stir and cook for about 3min.
  5. Add precooked diced chicken breast to warm
  6. Crack in an egg and stir.
  7. garnish with cilantro, lime and cracked pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment